2015 The Dance Connection. All Rights Reserved
2018 Recital Hair and Makeup Guidelines
- Hair should be in a high bun.
- Hair is to be brushed/pulled straight back and wrapped into a bun.
- When looking at your dancer from the side- the bun should be in line with cheekbones.
- When looking at dancer straight on, you should see the bun. If you cannot see the bun, it is not high enough.
- Use hair product (lots of it!) to achieve a clean and polished look.
- You can start with wet hair, or dry hair but always use some sort of hair product- gel, pomade and/or hairspray.
- Use rubber bands and bobby pins that match dancers' hair color. Use a hairnet around the bun to keep loose hairs in place. Hair nets are available at most stores that sell hair products (Walmart, Target, CVS, etc)
- Eyeshadow color we recommend:
REVLON- #501 METROPOLITAN
- Lipstick color we recommend:
REVLON - COLOR STAY #40 FOREVER SCARLET
- Eyeliner we recommend:
RIMMEL SCANDALEYES- #001 BLACK
Mascara in Black
- Blush we recommend:
REVLON #20 RAVISHING ROSE
See photos below :