2015 The Dance Connection. All Rights Reserved
Below is our current dress code:
* ALL dancers must wear a bodysuit and tights at all times – no exceptions!
* Dancers are required to wear their hair up in a securely tied ponytail or bun in ALL dance classes.
* No excessive jewelry.
* Boys – any color dance pants, form-fitting t-shirt (any color), hair must be kept out of face, proper shoes.
* Dancers must be ready to work before entering the studio – hair, shoes, etc. must be in proper order BEFORE the start of class.
* Street shoes are NOT permitted on the dance floor.
* Students are not permitted to enter the dance studio until invited by a teacher with no exceptions.
*** Any dancer who does not comply with the studio rules will be asked to sit and observe class.
News in the Studio